1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via scribbledwings)
Friendly reminder that anyone born between 1985-1998 didn’t get their hogwarts letter because Voldemort’s ministry wiped out the record of muggleborns
I have a four hour break between my two shifts at work today and I’ve been waiting for the the Prof Layton Phoenix Wright game to download for AN HOUR on Panera’s shitty wifi. Someone keep me company and I’ll make you some chocolate milk.